Size of economic damage from earthquakes
100.000.000 dollars EVERY DAY
- A catastrophic earthquake with a magnitude of more than 8 points occurs once a year.
- Destructive earthquakes: force 7 - 8 points - 17 times a year.
The annual number of victims of earthquakes
XX century - 33,000 people.
- TANGSHAN 1976. China. Magnitude 7.8. 242 thousand people died.
- SPITAK 1988. Armenia. Magnitude 7.2. 25 thousand people died.
- NEFTEGORSK 1995. Russia Magnitude 7.6. 2040 people died.
XXI century - 45,000 people.
- PORT-AU-PRINCE 2010 Haiti. Magnitude 7. 223 thousand people died.
- SENDAI 2011 Japan. Magnitude 9. 18 thousand people died.
TODAY'S EARTHQUAKE FORECAST LOOKS LIKE THIS
There is a 70 percent chance for a magnitude 7 earthquake in the Tokyo area within the next 30 years.
Professor Hiroyuki Fujiwara. National Research Institute of Geosciences and Disaster Prevention of Japan.
Deterministic predictions of individual earthquakes with sufficient accuracy to allow evacuation programs to be planned are not possible in principle.
Seismological Society of the USA
Even an excellent (hypothetical) forecasting method would be of dubious social utility, since "an organized evacuation of urban centers is unlikely to be successful", while panic and other undesirable side effects can be expected.
Seismologist Stathis Stiros, Greece
TRON'S ACCURATE EARTHQUAKE FORECASTING TECHNOLOGY REDUCES THE NUMBER OF VICTIMS BY 90%
AND REDUCES ECONOMIC DAMAGE BY 25%
The technology is based on the ability of domestic and farm animals, reptiles, amphibians, fish to predict an earthquake. By collecting information about their behavior via the Internet, using Keilis-Borok's "greedy algorithms", it is then possible to accurately predict the strength, place and time of a future earthquake. For a more accurate forecast, it is necessary to run the current prototype model. TRON Startup Funding Roadmap.
If you or your relatives live in the Caucasus, Central Asia or the Far East. If you have people you love in California, the Mediterranean or Oceania, support TRON's accurate earthquake prediction technology. And this help will be credited to you in this and this world.
Write. Call. Contact.